0.16.3: config file and bogofilter_dir

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Jan 19 16:04:07 CET 2004

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:19:51 +0100
Torsten Veller <ml-en at veller.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> my bogofilter_dir variable is not taken from my config file anymore
> (0.16.3) -- i had to change from
> | bogofilter -p -e -c/etc/bogofilter.cf
> | bogofilter -p -e -c/etc/bogofilter.cf
> --bogofilter_dir=/home/bogofilter

Torsten,

AFAICT, it's working fine.  I suggest you try some command line tests
with some debugging flags.

Try the following:

   echo some words | bogofilter -x d -vvvv
   echo some words | bogofilter -x d -vvvv -C
   echo some words | bogofilter -x d -vvvv -c /etc/bogofilter.cf
   grep bogofilter_dir /etc/bogofilter.cf

In the commands, "-x d" turns on the debugging statements in datastore.c
and "-vvvv" sets the verbosity level to 4.  The first command uses the
default config file; the second runs without any config file; and the
third uses /etc/bogofilter.cf.

Let me know what you get.