bogofilter-0.16.2 - new current release

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat Jan 17 13:52:08 CET 2004

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004, Greg Louis wrote:

> /me thinks having a config file is bloat.  I suspect I'm not alone, so
> there may be a population of us who would _always_ prefer to use
> command-line options.  At least for experiments: it just seems so ugly
> to edit a config file to try a value one will likely never use again.

At some time, we'd better check out AutoOpts or at least GNU getopt for
long options, after we've run out of 62 symbols for options :-P OK,
that's what the clean-up is for, but a configuration file has the
decided advantage of being able to document itself. Update handling
could happen through Sam Varshavchik's sysconftool, we'd only need to
re-format comments a bit.