bogofilter-0.16.2 - new current release

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Sat Jan 17 13:43:07 CET 2004

On 20040116 (Fri) at 2219:44 -0500, David Relson wrote:

> > > However, you could return -u to no-argument and use another option
> > > for the cutoff.  Wastes a letter, but doesn't break .procmailrcs.
> >
> > That's what I'd recommend.
>
> Suggest a letter.  Me thinks having a config file option is adequate and
> that the letter is unneeded.

A.  Most of them aren't mnemonic anyhow, unless one puts one's
imagination in bizarre mode ;).  (Don't use a, please, I've already
borrowed it for the pgood/pspam ratio).

/me thinks having a config file is bloat.  I suspect I'm not alone, so
there may be a population of us who would _always_ prefer to use
command-line options.  At least for experiments: it just seems so ugly
to edit a config file to try a value one will likely never use again.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s         | gpg public key: 0x400B1AA86D9E3E64 |
|  http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   (on my website or any keyserver) |