problems with bogofilter (fwd)

Clint Adams schizo at debian.org
Tue Jan 13 02:05:54 CET 2004

> > I try in the another machines with anothers systems  ( Debian 2.6 and
> > Solaris 5.7), but apper same error.
>
> You need db3 (at the very least) or db4 (preferred) for bogofilter.  I
> don't know the particular requirements on Debian.  Let us know what
> happens with you have db3 or db4 installed.

Since there was never a Debian 2.6, I can't really comment on it.

The only option for official Debian 3.0r2 is db3 (3.2.9).  However, you
can get db4.1 from backports.org and other backports collections.

For anything unreleased, one has the choice of db3, db4.0, db4.1, or db4.2.

Versions older than 3.0 are going to pose a problem.