"only-combined" branch in CVS

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Nov 12 10:34:31 CET 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:

> Maybe you can (maybe for Friday?) package the sources, CVS
> is so behind on the server, that I don't trust it.

SF's ViewCVS is less than 12 hours from the developer (master) CVS. You
can check out the code with cvs [other options] co -r only-combined-bp

The objective of THIS branch is to remove "separate wordlist" support,
and potentially enable transactional support of the BerkeleyDB and
nothing else. Whether it will live on to remove other features, will
depend on how the main trunk advances.