test failures also on NetBSD

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Sep 25 13:34:24 CEST 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> FYI, I'm getting the same test failures:
>
> - NetBSD/sparc-1.5
> - gcc 2.95.3
> - not using GSL
> - "make check" in 0.15.3 succeeds
> - in 0.15.4 t.maildir and t.MH fail

I suspect that glibc/-lm behaviour differs from BSD libc behaviour.
Making a majority vote, Linux is wrong. :-P Seriously, I'd have to check
on Solaris 2.X so as to have a third code base before making that call.

Anyways, as these tests are meant to check if the reader works with MH
and Maildir, we don't need to care if prbf() differs by DBL_EPSILON/4 or
something, but we can just use some token counts. Which is in CVS now.

Thanks for testing.