Subscribe to list

Evgeny Kotsuba evgen at shatura.laser.ru
Mon Sep 22 10:18:15 CEST 2003

Hi,
Yuri Dario wrote:

>>We're glad to have developers from outside the unix world.  I was a
>>happy user of OS/2 for many years.  If memory serves me well, we've got
>>an OS/2 user in Italy.
>>

>you are right :-)

Well, I look at your port from hobbes and I find some problems with it.
First it is not  last version and have some problems with cyrillic coding,
Second, it say to me some ciphered messages like  "Can't open word
(I:\home\default/.bogofilter)"
Next it falled with SYS3175 for some wrong conditions

And last, I prefer to have source code in my hands ;-)

So now I can run your bogofilter port, but have  problems with my ouwn.
The main problem now is with database..

SY,
EK