0.15.3 test failures

Clint Adams schizo at debian.org
Sun Sep 14 22:36:50 CEST 2003

> I went to http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=bogofilter to see
> which architectures were having problems but don't see any results after
> 0.15.1.  What's the new location???

None yet.  The 0.15.3 results will be there once I can compile it
successfully myself.

> The line "initial:5063" is output by printf with a format of "initial:
> %d\n".  The missing space indicates that printf (or the shell) has eaten
> the space in the format.  I'm thinking this isn't a bogofilter problem.

Aha.  In my copy of the test, there's

echo -n initial:  >> $OUT

which explains why there's no spaces at all.
If I change that line to

printf "initial:   " >> $OUT

the test passes.

> Looks like the right value in the wrong order.  I'll fix the test by
> adding a call to "sort" for 0.15.4.

Same problem with t.maildir.  The sort fixes both.