Porting to RISC OS

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sun Sep 7 02:50:17 CEST 2003

Stefan Bellon <sbellon at sbellon.de> writes:

> 5) As RISC OS doesn't have a port of Berkeley DB and TDB was too slow,
>    I ported sdbm and qdbm and created interfaces to them. I can provide
>    those files (datastore_sdbm.c and datastore_qdbm.c). (If you're
>    interested: sdbm is about 40 to 50 % slower and needs 30 % more disc
>    space than qdbm for average bogofilter usage.)

ftp://tsx-11.mit.edu/pub/linux/sources/libs/
 sdbm.tar.Z . . . . . . . . . . . Feb 25  1992     63k

Do we really want to add some 13-year-old library stuff, sdbm? I don't
think so if it doesn't have any advantages and isn't necessary to work.

Intimidating.

Other than that:
sdbm.c:45: conflicting types for `malloc'
-> *boom*

I'll kill that stuff before someone hurts himself...