0.14.3

Gyepi SAM gyepi at praxis-sw.com
Wed Aug 6 21:23:26 CEST 2003

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 12:01:42PM -0500, Michael K. Ter Louw wrote:
>I tried switching to tdb since it is a lot smaller than
> BerkeleyDB, but configure doesn't have support for --with-tdb=$HOME.  I
> tried setting LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS but configure still couldn't find
> tdb.h.

Setting LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS *should* work.

Assuming the tdb header is in $HOME/include/tdb.h and the libraries are
in $HOME/lib/libtdb.*, say this:

  # LDFLAGS=-L$HOME/lib CPPFLAGS=-I$HOME/include ./configure --with-tdb ...

Depending on your shell, you may need to export the variables before
invoking ./configure.

If that does not work, let me know. It means there's a problem
somewhere.

-Gyepi