debian build problems [was: 0.13.7.2 gnu config]

Clint Adams schizo at debian.org
Mon Jul 14 17:01:32 CEST 2003

> Taking a look at the bogofilter build results on buildd.debian.org, it
> appears that 0.13.7.2 passed on all architectures except mips and
> mipsel.  This indicates that config.guess and config.sub are likely
> OK.  Also I see that the mipsel test was successful this morning at 09:44,
> although it failed on Jul 6 16:15.
>
> This looks like another instance of a configuration anomaly on one of the
> debian build machines.

No; the difference between the two attempts is that I updated config.guess
to 2003-05-19 and config.sub to 2003-05-09 for the latter.  AFAIK, the
mips/mipsel support didn't really come in until Dec 2001.  The only
other arch. which is immediately relevant is GNU/FreeBSD, which isn't
even supported by the May 2003 stuff.