emacs RMAIL support

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue May 20 14:42:47 CEST 2003

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> This feature was added in response to a user request and is a feature
> that he's happily using, even in its simplistic state.  Removing it
> makes life more difficult for him.

Granted. But let's not put half-done stuff into the baseline that is
known not to work. Banana software, ripens at the buyer's...

We can stuff a small script into contrib/ that reads RMAIL and prints
mbox format, or something along these lines. I don't know enough of
RMAIL yet to do such a tool without the rmail-batch line I presented,
but a shell wrapper around the emacs batch mode would be doable if that
helps.