memdebug.h

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat May 10 01:31:40 CEST 2003

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> It's code that I have and use periodically.  I thought it'd be useful to
> have it as part of bogofilter, rather than patch it in whenever I want
> to use it.

OK.

> I suspect that valgrind and dmalloc are more complex and more capable.
> This is lightweight and easier to use (at least for me).

Point taken. I've fixed FreeBSD portability (it doesn't have
ulong).

While I'm at it, two POSIX compliance issues (#1: `test' and `[' don't
have ==, use = instead; #2: export IDENTIFIER=value is a bash extension,
use IDENTIFIER=value ; export IDENTIFIER instead), and two ISO C*
compliance issues (instruction/declaration order, //-style comment)
managed to sneak past my back the last days, they broke Solaris and have
been fixed in CVS.