0.11.1.4 and new debian failures

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Mar 27 04:00:01 CET 2003

At 12:08 PM 3/26/03, Clint Adams wrote:

>Looks like the s390 segfault has been taken care of, but
>
>t.bogodir failure
>http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=bogofilter&ver=0.11.1.4-1&arch=powerpc&stamp=1048664397&file=log&as=raw
>
>output difference in t.grftest
>http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=bogofilter&ver=0.11.1.4-1&arch=s390&stamp=1048664768&file=log&as=raw
>
>t.bogodir failure
>http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=bogofilter&ver=0.11.1.4-1&arch=arm&stamp=1048667997&file=log&as=raw

Hi Clint,

Sounds like the old "one step forward, three steps back".  To summarize:

arm      FAIL: t.bogodir
powerpc FAIL: t.bogodir
s390     FAIL: t.grftest

For each of these I need the "-v" (verbose) output.  A command line run of
"t.bogodir -v" will produce directory bogodir.YYYYMMDD, which will contain
a very informative config.log file.  "t.grftest -v" will produce
grftest.YYYYMMDD, which will contain a bunch of files that an unlucky
expert, i.e. me, will have to interpret.

If you can get me the 3 results directories, I'll see what needs to be
changed (or fixed).