0.11.1 debian failures

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Mar 7 13:34:12 CET 2003

At 06:12 AM 3/7/03, Matthias Andree wrote:

>David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:
>
> > tokens within min_dev.  This lead to a division by 0.  Under Linux and
> > FreeBSD this generates a "Nan" (not a number) result.  On the S390 it
> > generates a floating point exception.
>
>Do you mean Alpha or S390? I've tested the FPE behaviour on Alpha, did
>you test S390?

My mistake.  I was thinking that S390 had the floating point exception, but
it was really Alpha that had the problem.  Since I fixed a divide by zero
problem, I'm willing to bet that the floating point exception has been fixed.

That still leaves the segmentation faults in test t.lock2 on S390.  Have
you any thoughts/theories/ideas on what's causing that?