good news

Nick Simicich njs at scifi.squawk.com
Wed Feb 26 17:41:04 CET 2003

At 12:22 PM 2003-02-25 -0500, David Relson wrote:

>Nick,
>
>Your new code works!  True it causes 3 of the regression tests to
>fail.  However my unified lexer causes the same 3 tests to fail.  When I
>run the tests with the "-v" switch (so as to keep all the generated files)
>and then use "diff -ur njs tst", there are _no_ differences in the output
>files.

Since I know that my code is broken because I know that it is in the wrong
state from time to time, as I described in my last missive, I believe we
(you?) need to look at how the code is state changing and why it is in body
state while parsing headers.

>Now I need to think about testing, releasing, etc.  More later ...

Do you want me to try and work on a performance run?

--
SPAM: Trademark for spiced, chopped ham manufactured by Hormel.
spam: Unsolicited, Bulk E-mail, where e-mail can be interpreted generally