directory structure

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sun Feb 2 23:58:35 CET 2003

On Sun, 02 Feb 2003, David Relson wrote:

> I have a working bogofilter configuration with a src directory (which
> includes dcdflib).  The tests directory is still at the top

Does it include "make distcheck" support? That's the common problem.

> level.  src/Makefile.am doesn't allow ../tests in SUBDIRS, which seems to
> mean that "make check" must be run from the top directory or else tests
> should be a subdirectory of src.
>
> What are your thoughts on best organization for src and tests?

If we want to save our time for real work, we'll leave it as it is now.
Getting the history transferred without direct repository access isn't
possible AFAIK, and moving /everything/ to src isn't really useful. Or
am I missing something?