Deb package

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Jan 30 23:56:41 CET 2003

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> We _could_ do that, for some future release.

For the public: after the 0.10.1.3 release, I have changed the whole
data base software to uint32_t to fix issues on 64-bit architectures.

> I think we're orders of magnitude away from _needing_ 32bit counts.
> Given 32bit counts, I imagine the wordlists will be very, very large.

subject 61446 20030130
from 61773 20030130
.MSG_COUNT 62379 20030130

These are the three tokens with the highest counts in my goodlist.

> At the moment, Greg is having difficulties as his wordlists cross into
> tens of megabytes.

Hum, strange. This 30 MB data base still performs well (db 4.0.14):

53162   Btree magic number.
8       Btree version number.
Flags:
2       Minimum keys per-page.
4096    Underlying database page size.
3       Number of levels in the tree.
528520  Number of unique keys in the tree.
528520  Number of data items in the tree.
48      Number of tree internal pages.
30312   Number of bytes free in tree internal pages (85% ff).
7255    Number of tree leaf pages.
12M     Number of bytes free in tree leaf pages (57% ff).
0       Number of tree duplicate pages.
0       Number of bytes free in tree duplicate pages (0% ff).
0       Number of tree overflow pages.
0       Number of bytes free in tree overflow pages (0% ff).
0       Number of pages on the free list.