results with latest beta

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Jan 25 22:09:23 CET 2003

At 03:54 PM 1/25/03, Matt Armstrong wrote:

>Matt Armstrong <matt at lickey.com> writes:
>
> > For the first time bogofilter 0.10.x can parse my SPAM mailbox without
> > crashing -- yay!  It gets the message count wrong (6916 messages -vs-
> > the actual 6899 in one mbox, 9372 -vs- the actual 9362 in another).
>
>Strangely, a subset of my spam mailbox crashes bogofilter:
>
>     http://www.lickey.com/~matt/bogo/crash.mbox.gz
>
>(a 31k download)

Feelings of deja vu.  We've been here before.  Running "bogolexer -x ml
-vvvv -p -I crash.mbox" the last thing printed before the SIGSEGV is
familiar, i.e.

*** mime_decode 70 "href=3D"file:"://C:\Agua Viva\Controles\Modelo
e-mail\Contatos\"><!-- '"

Now I need to figure if this slipped through the cracks and never got fixed
or if something else is going on.  Sigh.