I'm back. Unfortunately I'm not much liking what I see!

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Jan 22 21:51:04 CET 2003

Eric,

'Tis good to hear that Matthias' fix work.  He's really good with autoconf
and automake.

I've given you developer access for bogofilter.  As the project originator
you're certainly entitled.

As a request, please run "make check" before committing any changes.  That
runs bogofilter's regression tests and will spot a variety of problems.  If
the new code passes all tests, that's right and proper.  If the new code
changes results, for example by fixing a lexer or calculation problem,
please contact Matthias and/or me so that we can update the reference results.

You may do the honors of committing your own updates.

Cheers!