[cvs] bogofilter/tests t.frame,1.24,1.25

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Jan 21 02:14:58 CET 2003

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> I don't think it needs to be fixed.  Seems like the testing will only
> have trouble if two sets of tests are running simultaneously.  I don't
> do that.  Do you?  Do we really need to spend time making it possible?
> I don't have the urge.  Do you?

I'm not throwing my time at the "parallel test" direction, but automake
might, or a switch of the test environment might.

We used to generate unique names and check they are unique, and I
restored what broke by one of the recent changes.

As I've read t.frame and compared it to one of the early versions, I'll
have to assess that it's grown quite a bit, which is not bad, but it's
pretty complex, and I'll start getting uncomfortable if it grows
further. It's at the point where adding complexity may need to be paid
for with stability, and before features be added to the test suite, we'd
need to modularize it some more.