upcoming cvs changes

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Jan 12 13:29:46 CET 2003

Hi,

Since the current mime processing code is pretty stable, it's time to
simplify bogofilter's cvs structure.  This morning I'll be doing some cvs
maintenance.  Here are the major tasks I'll be doing.

1 - mime processing

The current mime branch of the repository will be tagged as
mime-final-Jan-12-2003 and will be merged into the main cvs branch.

2 - documentation

The README.* files currently in bogofilter and bogofilter/contrib will be
moved to bogofilter/doc and bogofilter/doc/programmer.  Information on
these files will be added to bogofilter/README and bogofilter/contrib/README.

The man page source files, bogofilter.xml, bogoutil.xml, and bogofilter.xml
and the FAQ file, bogofilter-faq.html, will be moved to bogofilter/doc.

3 - regression tests

Given the recent moving of tests/t.systest and tests/t.grftest to directory
tests/t.systest.d, it is apparent that tests/t.systest.d would be better
named as tests/bogofilter.  Given that the mime processing code has
affected most of the reference results, rather than update the old files
this is the time to modify the directory structure and rename directory
tests/t.systest.d as tests/bogofilter.

This is the task list.  I expect to have it done within the next few hours
and will notify y'all when it's done.