argument order (was database creation problems)

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Dec 30 22:32:22 CET 2002

At 04:17 PM 12/30/02, Gyepi SAM wrote:

>On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 03:18:25PM -0500, David Relson wrote:
> > At 03:05 PM 12/30/02, David Relson wrote:
> > The fix is to put the "-n" before the "-d dir".  The "-n" tells bogofilter
> > that it'll be registering words and should create the database if it's
> > missing.
>
>Looks like we need to move the processing of the -d option
>out of the getopt loop and just set a flag inside the loop.
>That way we can make argument order irrelevant.
>
>-Gyepi

Yep.  Multilist support is near the top of my TODO list.  Now that my
prototypical mime processing code is "out there" and getting a workout, I
can shift my attention elsewhere.

We already have a linked list of wordlist directories and files.  I think
what I'll do is add directory specs to the list (as they are encountered)
and leave any file opens/creates until processing is ready to begin.  That
should solve the problem.