mime processing of attachments

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Dec 30 03:09:36 CET 2002

Greetings,

I just received an email with a couple of attachments - 2 .tgz files
totaling approx 600k and using base64 encoding.  With the current "process
everything algorithm", my wordlists now have an additional 44,000 tokens of
base64 decoded to binary.  NOT what I want.

I'm restoring the "ignore attachments" capability to my copy of
lexer.l.  Even if "ignore attachments" isn't exactly the right thing to do,
it's better than the alternative.

David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson at osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800