esr's bogofilter page is stale

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Dec 30 00:36:20 CET 2002

At 03:24 PM 12/29/02, Matthias Andree wrote:

>David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:
>
> > I have written to Eric asking him to update his page and have it point
> > to SourceForge.  If I don't hear from him, I will follow-up with a phone
> > call in a day or two.
>
>Any success reaching him?

Matthias,

Your timing is superb.  I just got back from Lord of the Rings with my two
sons (my wife and daughter were at Harry Potter), and his phone number was
sitting in front of my monitor.  I phoned and he answered :-)  He promised
to update the page and he's planning on getting re-involved with the project.

Eric,

Thank you for getting this project started.  We hope you like what's been
done with the project and look forward to your future involvment.