odd missing word in R list

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Fri Dec 13 17:37:53 CET 2002

Wanting to create an R table from a short but real message, I used
this:

  From glouis at dynamicro.on.ca Tue Dec 10 13:09:18 2002
  Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:09:18 -0500
  From: Greg Louis <glouis at dynamicro.on.ca>
  To: Gary Robinson <grobinson at transpose.com>
  Subject: testing farther

  Hi again.
  I'm trying the experiment again with a smaller corpus that consists of
  spams and nonspams carefully selected to minimize duplication and
  oddities like uuencode.  Will report later today.

  --
  | G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key:      |
  |   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   finger greg at bgl.nu |

My bogofilter did not include the token "selected" in the R table.  I
was somewhat astonished, so I pulled cvs as of 1629 UTC today, compiled
it, ran ./bogofilter -R <file_with_just_this_message -- sure 'nuff, no
line for "selected."

Anybody know how come?