patch for bogofilter status line

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Dec 1 18:43:50 CET 2002

At 12:35 PM 12/1/02, Graham Wilson wrote:

>i understand what you mean now. with what you are trying to do i guess
>there is no way to avoid adding other config file variables. oh well.

Gram,

Yes.  The solution is complicated. If there's an easier way to accomplish
the result, I don't know it.  Perhaps if I were smarter I could figure out
a better solution.  One of the great aspects of open source is that someone
will look at the code, shake his/her head thinking "I know a better way",
change the code, and submit a patch.  When that happens, we all learn :-)