patch for bogofilter status line

Graham Wilson bob at decoy.wox.org
Sun Dec 1 06:53:32 CET 2002

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 12:52:36PM -0500, David Relson wrote:
> At 11:27 AM 11/30/02, Graham Wilson wrote:
> >On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 08:57:17AM -0500, David Relson wrote:
> I would have used uppercase for the new formatting characters to help
> make it clear that they _aren't_ printf() specs.  However, I'm willing
> to go with the lowercase you chose.

i just used lowercase because thats what im used to. uppercase will work
just as well.

> I do plan to change function names to make them more readable, i.e.
> fmtfp() will become format_float(), etc.

like i said in the comment at the top of format.c, many of the ideas
came from mutt's snprintf, including some of the names; but a name
change sounds like it would make things more clear.

> >> I'm off this morning for my usual Saturday instructing kids' archery.
> >> When I get back, I'll merge the code into my testbed and see what
> >> happens.
> >
> >let me know how it goes, because there are some additions that i would
> >like to make in main().
>
> Can you send them as patches?

i will wait for you to check in your modifications to the code, and i
will try to send patches against that.

--
gram