[cvs] bogofilter configure.in,1.46,1.47

Clint Adams schizo at debian.org
Tue Nov 26 03:26:22 CET 2002

> Or, as David and I name it, gone the right way. (LSB/FHS conformance and
> thereabouts.)

Then you should be setting mandir as well, and sharedstatedir,
localstatedir, libexecdir, and infodir if those ever become appropriate.

./configure --mandir=\${prefix}/share/man --sysconfdir=/etc

or

./configure --mandir=\${prefix}/share/man --sysconfdir=/etc \
            --localstatedir=/var/lib/bogofilter \
	    --sharedstatedir=/var/lib/bogofilter \
	    --libexecdir=\${prefix}/bogofilter \
	    --infodir=\${prefix}/share/info

But I don't think checking uname for Linux is the way to determine
whether the user wants LSB or FHS compliance.