Naive Bayes classifier derived from bogofilter-0.7

Scott Lenser slenser at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Nov 25 23:58:15 CET 2002

> On 20021125 (Mon) at 1554:00 -0500, Greg Louis wrote:
> > On 20021123 (Sat) at 1822:17 -0500, Scott Lenser wrote:
> > >
> > >   Can you compile and test this on your email corpus and report the
> > > results?
> > >

> > make: *** [bogofilter.o] Error 1
> >
> Fixed.  I downloaded that old gmime, 0.6.0, and built against that.  Comes of
> trying to be modern, I guess ;-)

I would have used the newer one to begin with but for whatever reason 0.6.0 is
the latest in Debian and I just assumed it was the latest.  I'm working on porting
it to the new libgmime 1.90.6 but it's not going very well, so please test with the
one you have.  I'm going to be gone from Tue->Tue for Thanksgiving break.  Hopefully,
I'll have new stuff for you to test when I get back.  Let me know how the tests
come out.

Thanks,

  Scott