Naive Bayes classifier derived from bogofilter-0.7

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Mon Nov 25 20:45:00 CET 2002

On 20021123 (Sat) at 1822:17 -0500, Scott Lenser wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   I'm attaching the Naive Bayes classifier I've made derived from
> bogofilter-0.7 for people to look at, test, steal code from, whatever.
> This code requires the library libgmime in order to run.  I'm using
> version 0.6.0.  I'm interested in any/all comments related to this
> filter.
>
> Greg,
>
>   Can you compile and test this on your email corpus and report the
> results?

Apologies.  Owing to having botched a procmail rule, I was sending
bogofilter-dev to an inappropriate mailbox file.  As a result I just
saw this and saved the tarball.  I'll set about the comparison as soon
as I can make time; I hope this evening.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key:      |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   finger greg at bgl.nu |