small enhancement patch for bogofilter's passthrough mode

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Nov 25 01:46:58 CET 2002

Graham,

Thanks for the thought and the patch.  Greg and I have talked some about
changing the format of the line.  What started the discussion is the fact
that Fisher tends to produce lots of results that print out as 0.000000 and
1.000000.  He'd like to see a mode that uses a letter code and scientific
notation, for example "H 1.23e-5" and "S 3.42e-8" where the number is
(spamicity - 0.0) if ham and is (1.0-spamicity) if spam.  We may end with a
variety of available formats, maybe even a user specified format in the
config fil.

Anyhow, it's up in the air right now.  If you're interested in taking on
the project, I have other things to work on.  Hint, hint :-)