dcdflib

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Nov 22 02:48:16 CET 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, David Relson wrote:

> Clint,
>
> Obviously you know more about FreeBSD and OpenBSD than do I.  So, if you
> want to submit a patch that'll handle the file names, I'll add it to CVS.
>
> David

We use exactly one function of dcdflib, cdfchi, that does not care at
all about what this ipmpar function fills anywhere else. You can put
random data there without breaking bogofilter. No need to waste time. If
you feel the need, add a note and that's it. Don't fiddle with whether
it is called float.h or limits.h or math.h or bogus.h.