0.8.0.1

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Nov 12 18:51:20 CET 2002

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, David Relson wrote:

> Matthias,
>
> Given patch-bogofilter-0.8.0.1.diff1.gz and your recent changes to the
> 0.8.0 branch, I'm wondering if you want me to create 0.8.0.1 as a beta?  I
> was thinking of just a tarball on SourceForge.

I haven't thought this to the end. Should we make 0.8.0.1 an official
bug-fix release? Should we just add a tarball and rebuild the packages,
but file them under the 0.8.0 release? At least, we only included bug
fixes, nothing else. I only figured my automake is newer than yours
(1.7.1 vs. 1.7) which made the patch a little bigger.

Effectively, the whole checkin addresses one bug, backporting the main
trunk "fall back to getpwuid" stuff.