bogofilter 0.8.0.rc2

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Nov 6 14:14:08 CET 2002

Hi,

In the last day or so, there have been a flurry of changes - particularly
in the area of documentation, configuration, and building.  The
documentation changes are clearly beneficial.  The build/config changes are
good - assuming there have been no regressions.  However, there have been
so many changes that I don't think we're quite ready for the full
release.  I think it's time for an updated release candidate.

My current plan is to release bogofilter-0.8.0.rc2 this evening and then
wait a couple of days to see how well it works for everyone.  In the
interests of a fully working bogofilter-0.8.0, I think this is best.