bogofilter bug database going well

Allyn Fratkin allyn at fratkin.com
Sun Oct 27 17:37:26 CET 2002

David Relson wrote:

> First observation is that bug #616650 "extrema calculation incorrect"
> was fixed about a month ago.  Encountering that problem and working on a
> fix is what got me into this predicament, i.e. the promotion to
> developer status.

i wasn't sure about that bug and i looked at the code in bogofilter.c
and it appeared to be as the bug described. i don't know the details
of the graham algorithm to that level of detail so i wasn't even going to
try to determine if that bug was still out there.  but i was going to wait
to bring it up until after the 0.7.6 release was completed!  :-)

i will close that bug.
Allyn Fratkin             allyn at fratkin.com
Escondido, CA             http://www.fratkin.com/