bogofilter-0_7_6 branch tagged.

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Oct 26 01:02:45 CEST 2002

Matthias,

Good job.  The subject of 0.7.6 has come up on the lists.  I'd been
thinking about querying the list on the subject.  Thanks for taking the
initiative.

With all the lexer fixes and the addition of Greg  Louis's Robinson code,
there' has been a lot of new code (and features) added since 0.7.5.  I
think it is time for 0.7.6-rc1 (release candidate #1).

What I've been doing today is running 4100 messages (including 500 or so
spam) through both the Graham and Robinson algorithm to see what I can
learn.  Greg Louis and I have been communicating about the tests and he's
planning on additional work over the weekend.

Anyhow, I have to quit for the evening - the family calls...  Tomorrow,
I'll see what's what, download the 0.7.6 branch, etc.

Until then...

David