DB_PAGE_NOTFOUND

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Oct 24 19:40:02 CEST 2002

Greetings,

As part of my bogofilter training, a cron job runs hourly to correct (via
'-N' and '-S') incorrect message classifications.  The cronjob also runs
bogoutil dumps of spamlist and goodlist to get list sizes (word counts) and
saves the numbers in a log file.

Twice now, at 13:00 yesterday and 13:00 today, bogoutil has reported:

	bogoutil (c_get): DB_PAGE_NOTFOUND: Requested page not found

Looking at the log file, the word counts for goodlist are too low for the
two errored runs.

Looking at the code, I can see the line in bogoutil.c that generates the
"(c_get)" message.  FWIW, bogoutil _is_ locking the wordlist for READING.

Any thoughts on what/why this is occurring and what to do about it?