Minor fixes

Baruch Even baruch at ev-en.org
Wed Oct 23 10:31:51 CEST 2002

Hello,

I've started using bogofilter and liked it, I also looked at the todo
list, the bug list and the code and would like to provide the following
feedback and patches.

Bug #618200 is about Judy and can be closed.

Bug #609897 is about null bytes and was fixed in CVS already.

Bug #616242, string overflow in stats, is fixed by patch strncpy.patch

Bug #624300, syslog should be optional, is already implemented, and
syslog.patch prevents log from being opened needlessly.

I also provide:

makefile.patch - version.sh is run from local directory, my computer
doesn't have . in the path.

todo.patch - Modifies the todo a little

typo.patch - a minor comment typo in lexer.l

That's it for now.

Thanks for a cool program!

Baruch

p.s. Where can I find the mailing list archives?

--
Baruch Even
http://baruch.ev-en.org/