[bogofilter-cvs-admin at lists.sourceforge.net: Your message to bogofilter-cvs awaits moderator approval]

Eric Seppanen eds at reric.net
Wed Oct 16 19:07:37 CEST 2002

Actually, now that I notice their stuff is run by Mailman, I can tell you
how it can be done:

>From the list administration page, go to the "Privacy Options" page.  Then
just add any unsubscribed-but-ok addresses to the box that says "Addresses
of members accepted for posting to this list without implicit
approval...".  It's just below the "Restrict posting privilege to list
members" option (in my version of Mailman, anyway, which is not exactly
the same as the one Sourceforge is running).

The other way to handle this is for users to subscribe to bogofilter-cvs,
then from the listinfo page at sourceforge:

Punch in your email address at the bottom, next to the "Edit Options"
button, and press the button.

At the next page, select the "Disable Mail Delivery" option and type your
list password (not necessarily the same as your sourceforge password, see
the previous page to get it mailed to you), and then you will be
subscribed to the list, but won't actually get any mail.