"make check" and bogoutil

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Oct 15 07:14:44 CEST 2002

Hi,

I have tried to integrate the bogoutil tests into "make check"; and
things fall apart for the distcheck build. The problem seems to be that
bogoupgrade.pl guesses the .count and .db file names, and these files
may currently be in different directories. I can copy the files, but
then make distcheck complains about left over files. If I delete them, I
must beforehand figure that the files have different inode numbers, to
avoid deleting source files in the srcdir==builddir case.

Sorry, not yet there.