cvs commit problem

Gyepi SAM gyepi at praxis-sw.com
Sun Oct 13 03:36:47 CEST 2002

Looks like sourceforge uses a python program to send out cvs notification
emails which connects an smtp server that happened to be not running or
just refusing connections for whatever reason.  Since the notifications
occur only after the commit has occurred, the failure should not have affected
cvs.

-Gyepi