SpamAssassin's header lines

Graham Wilson bob at decoy.wox.org
Mon Oct 7 21:32:08 CEST 2002

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 10:10:28AM -0400, Doug Beardsley wrote:
> classification, so it would be good to use it.  However, the headers
> that SpamAssassin adds do not help either way.  I haven't checked, but
> I would imagine that the tokens from those headers will never be used.

they are helpful and those tokens do seem to be used. i have seen some
messages where "non_white_background" (or something like that) was one
of the 15 most interesting words and helped classified the message as
spam.

i can, otoh, see arguments against spamassassin headers; but they can
also be useful.

--
gram