option names

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Oct 6 20:38:22 CEST 2002

Adrian,

'--update-only-if-spam' and '--update-only-if-not-spam' are indeed names
that could be used instead of the combinations ("-u -s" and "-u -n") that I
suggested.  I believe that Eric Seppanen has offered to do the short option
to long option conversion for bogofilter.

David

P.S. I guess I've been around Unix long enough that I'm very fond of single
character option names.