config file parser demo

Eric Seppanen eds at reric.net
Thu Oct 3 04:32:18 CEST 2002

I've scratched together a simple config file parser.  I've posted it here
for people to try and/or comment on:

http://www.reric.net/bogofilter/bogoconfig.tgz

As packaged, it's a standalone app with lots of debug printfs.  Undefine
DEBUG to get rid of debug output.  I've included a test config file.

I'm using -DMAIN, but the code is mostly ready to be linked against the
main bogofilter code.  With another ten minutes work (add a functioning
config_add_wordlist() function) it could be made to add wordlists to
bogofilter.  At this point, I'm more interested in finding out if anyone
hates the design before I go farther.

I don't know what the correct steps are to make this code ready for
autoconf.  Anyone want to offer advice?

Are there any other config parameters waiting for this code?