Performance test framework (0.3)

Mark M. Hoffman mhoffman at lightlink.com
Fri Sep 27 07:29:14 CEST 2002

Hi everyone:

Is this script still relevant?  Does anyone besides myself and D. Relson
use it?  If so, feel free to stuff it in with bogofilter.

http://home.pacbell.net/mh0ffman/bogotest-0.3.tar.gz

I'm still looking for feedback... changes from 0.2-0.3 were minor:

bogotest CHANGES file
---------------------
This is a list of changes between versions of the bogotest framework.  It is
probably not a complete list.

0.3 (20020921)
    bogotest-classify.pl:
	Fixed help message. (patch from David Relson)
	Sort messages. (patch from David Relson)
    bogotest-perf.pl:
	Added "--" option, everything after is passed verbatim to bogofilter.
	Followed 0.7.4 -h => -n bogofilter switch change.
	Refactored into a couple subroutines. (patch from David Relson)
	Removed bogus "Trained 0 good, 0 spam" output when --notrain. (patch
	  from David Relson)
	Sort the output when verbose. (patch from David Relson)

0.2 (20020919)
<etc>

BTW, CVS build from 2002-09-26 gives me this on my test data:

Correct:        338 of 341 ( 99.1%)
Missed Spam:      1 of 143 (  0.7%)
False Positive:   2

Regards,