Count Patch [was: possible message count corruption]

Jeremy Blosser jblosser-bogofilter at firinn.org
Tue Sep 24 07:24:04 CEST 2002

On Sep 24, Gyepi SAM [gyepi at praxis-sw.com] wrote:
> I just checked in a bunch of changes and files to CVS that should fix the
> problem.

How stable is CVS right now?  I've seen a lot of changes going by that look
like they're pretty significant... if bleeding-edge is the route to take to
avoid db corruption then I guess that's what we'll do but it'll mean longer
til we're comfortable putting it in production.

Also, any chance of scaling back the requirements imposed by
cvs-bootstrap.sh?  Aggressive auto* dependencies hurt portability.

% ./cvs-bootstrap.sh
++ aclocal
++ autoheader
/usr/bin/autoheader: Symbol `HAVE_DB_H' is not covered by
/usr/share/autoconf/acconfig.h

% autoconf --version
Autoconf version 2.13