[patch] try Gary Robinson's ideas in bogofilter

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Sat Sep 21 15:34:55 CEST 2002

On 20020920 (Fri) at 1542:00 -0400, David Relson wrote:
> Greg,
>
> I'd be glad to run your Robinson's computation and compare results with the
> other algorithms in my testbed.  However, your patch doesn't install
> cleanly for me.  Can you send me the whole file?

Anybody who took that patch should shove it in the bit bucket,
unfortunately; it does the calculations in a way that is very likely to
run into overflow / rounding / truncation errors.  I'll put together a
new patch, test that it applies ;-) and post it later.  As for the
whole file, mine has other changes in it now so I'll have to regenerate
a clean copy; I'll make it available later today.

Sorry 'bout that...........
--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key:      |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   finger greg at bgl.nu |