BerkeleyDB

Doug Beardsley dgbeards at southern.edu
Wed Sep 18 21:12:47 CEST 2002

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 09:07:18PM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:

> There is no switch. BerkeleyDB joined the dependency list, Judy is still
> there, although there's a discussion if Judy should be dropped in favour
> of some simpler hash, to improve portability.

In 0.7.4 bogofilter.c, the function get_word_value() uses all DB calls,
whereas before, Judy calls were used.  This is the switch that I am
referring to.  Judy is no longer used to store the main database that
contains all of the token counts.  What was the rationale behind that
change?

Doug Beardsley