Release status

Adrian Otto aotto at aotto.com
Tue Sep 17 04:58:47 CEST 2002

Team,

The snapshot I took for 0.7.4 works on Linux, but is getting compile errors
on Solaris. I need to stop for a while to have dinner with my wife, so if
someone wants to tinker while I'm away, here's what I'm currently working
with:

ftp://bogofilter.aotto.com/pub/bogofilter/bogofilter-0.7.4.tar.gz

It's having trouble with bogofilter.c:573 in compute_spamicity().

Once we get clean compiles on Solaris and FreeBSD we should put this up for
beta. I'll check back here in an hour or so to see if anyone else provided
feedback.

Thanks,

Adrian